YOGAVILLE 200 Hour Intensive
Vinyasa Teacher Training
On completion of the 200 Hour Vinyasa course, you will be awarded a certificate which will allow you to register with the International Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Techniques, training and practice: Asanas, pranayama, kriya, chanting, mantra and meditation.
- Teaching Methodology, including Business of Yoga
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology: Fundamentals
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics
- Pre-natal instruction
- Many practical teaching hours – as the lead instructor, as well as observing and assisting. Learn the skills to teach confidently.
- Course material
- Study with experts in the field
Applicants must have an established yoga practice for a minimum of two years prior to starting the course. It is not a requirement to know names of postures (English or Sanskrit) or other practices. It is required that you attend 100% of the stipulated hours, however if not, hours can be made up in private sessions with Caron Waddy at a rate of R500 per hour, at a convenient time after the course is over.
The intensive course is physically and emotionally demanding and we will assist you in setting an intention of self-discipline, a willingness to learn and explore the teachings, as well as the self-enquiry opportunities, whether you want to become a yoga teacher or deepen your knowledge of the practice of yoga.
- Complete and submit an application form.
- You may be required to attend an interview for assessment.
- Pay a minimum deposit of R6000.00 to secure your place on the course.
- Submit the balance in full two weeks prior to the starting date.
- Read one of the books on our required reading list before the course commences.
- Submit a 500 word report on the book prior to course commencing.
DATES: 5 February – 4 March 2018
TIMES: 8.15 am – 5.15 pm weekdays; 10.00 am – 4.00 pm Saturdays
- Full fees : R23 000.0
- Early Bird Discount: R20 000.00 if paid in full by 30 November 2017
Banking details: Name of account holder: Pride Villas CC. Standard Bank of SA. Tyger Manor Branch Number 050410. Account number: 072001232
Refunds & Cancellation Policy:
Upon receipt of payment in full, student cancellation fees apply.
- Notice period more than 4 weeks from start date = 100% refund
- Notice period between 2-4 weeks from start date = 50% refund
- Notice period less than 2 weeks from start date = no refund
Numbers are limited on the course – payment secures your place.
Lead-trainer: Caron Waddy
Trainers: Lizet Mulder, Johann Van Greunen, Marietjie Venter and Robyn Spacey
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0825798811